Thursday, November 25, 2010

Life at New College :)

hve u ever heard bout KLIUC? :P thts my new college.weee.! xD im taking Dip. in Business Administration. actualy this is my 2nd college, before nie i stdy dkt **** :P tht tyme im taking dip in acc. but i failed d'sbject n it make me down =( so i rase better i try something new n this tyme i cant make a mistake anymore :3 its kinda hard at first. some of family mmbers didnt approve me here mybe sbb my BF also stdy kt sini :D but anyway im glad at last im here^^ but the dissapointed things is i know i got UITM after 3days i dkt KLIUC T.T its annoying. =/ realy hard 2 make a decision n how nk ckp dgn my family?they gimme lot of chance n fer sure after this no chance anymore. so imma take the risk :D 
about regstration day. evrything ran smoothly :) n thanks a lot to my IBU n ABAH. i love both of ya damn much n thanks fer giving me 2nd chance. i'll try 2 b d'best fer ya =')  n about d'orientation day xD at 1st nite i met all d'facilitator n new frenz. ya ofcz its fun 2 hv new frenz from different country :) ape y i bole ckp they'll totally crazy :D nice 2 b frenz with them, just i had lot of problem in comunication. its kinda hard 2 speak english with 'em :) 
urmmm wht else eh? o.o uh. thanks to Mr. Norman barry n Mrs. Anys Acap hehe they help me a lot since i skipped d'orientation session a bit xD hehe but evrything dah settle n just cant wait nak pegi class next week ^^, but the fever T.T its come in package with sore throat n flu :)))) fuhh. realy hope i dah sehat bfore class start next week :) pray fer me yeah ^_* 

2 comments:

  1. uiittt...sapekah???hahha
    da dpt peluang tue belajar leklok n neva look bck..i'm always here wit u :)

    ReplyDelete