Friday, November 26, 2010

S I C K =( but now at H O M E :D

aww.... 1st day after d'orientation got sore throat, aww wt i xde slere saje. the next day got flu >.< fuhh...its 'raining heavily' n i cant sleep tht time =[ n today i got cough xD hahaha.... i got full package,how bout u ? dnt be so jealous oke.... ^^ haha... now i dah smpi rumah, td dh p clinic n hve 2 take medicine.doctor said...
doctor : yes...kenape ye...
me : tanye aq pulak sape y doc nie em selsema batuk saket tkak mcm nk demam pn ade.
doctor : checking my body temp. 37* 1st stage of fever eh.
me : Ouh.
doctor : ok i'll give u 1 set lah. ubt batok saket tkak, antibiotic,slsema n also ubt demam.but ubt dmm 2 just take when u need it oke.
me : oke.
doctor : tht's all :)
..........................few min later....
i wonder why they didn't gimme a pill mdcine fer cough, liquid? eeeuwww T.T mcm lh dorg taw kn . thanx 2 ibu bring me to clinic n back to home n also cooked my favourite meal, ikan keli gulai tmpoyak n udang masak butter <3 thanx ibu i love u a lot oke ;)

4 comments: