Monday, November 29, 2010

someone i love with the most part of my heart :)


.....Blur-ing awhiLe...... ^^ hmm i dont know what to say..... em... i really LOVE him :) n right now...at this moment..... i miss him a lot even kitorg bru jmpe pagi td xD whenever i see him or think of him i xbole stop my self from smiling :) even actualy we have lot of cabaran & dugaan before nie :) for me he's too cute... n sometimes i felt like im not suitable fer him...yelah... nak bnding kn Ex-2 dye n i...jauh beza.... dorg lawa... baek...I could never be one of those.. but im glad he choose me :) n 1 more thing honey...I know i DESERVE u :) err...something about him i just cant forget is how sweet is him...dye suke nynyi or dedicate a song for me... cuddling me n singing a love song whenever im in pain sick like fever or something... he know how to respesct other older n even younger than him.. n he introduce me to his family..n make me feel cmfrtable with his family...i want be part of them hehe  n sayang.... hope after this kurg2 kn maen game n plsssss focus on ur study... its for our future 2 rite?:P 


...emm...n honey.... i wish i'll be ur only one wife till d'end... d'only girl tht u can always be urself  never be hipocrite.. n always feel comfortable n better with me :) i'll try my best to keep ur smiLe all day long.... i hope u wont kill me lagi syg...hehe... let bygone be bygone.... n start our new life... i wanna see u succes n graduate. i'll be the most happy person tht time just i hope if destined u hve to continue ur degree at aussie i hope u must always rmmber me... n take a very freakg good care of ur self n plsssss......dont try to hurt me
 i swear i'll kill u if u try 

i love u a lot n its grow bigger evry single day =') 

No comments:

Post a Comment